Kiley - Clinton Engineering Ltd.
The Steering Rack Specialist UK & World Wide Service
Take advantage of Kiley - Clinton's enormous knowledge and experience of steering pumps
- Classic Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
Many pumps can be successfully remanufactured using our unrivalled experience in this process.
Each pump which comes in to our workshop goes through the following steps: -
- Cleaned and stripped
- Parts checked for wear and corrosion
- New bushes, bearings, gaskets and oil seals replaced
- Gut pack, and shafts, replaced where necessary
- Pump re-assembled
- Rig tested for performance, leaks, noise etc.
- Allowed to run in for approximately 30 minutes
- Unit then plugged, painted, date coded and boxed if required.
0121 772 8000